Transition for executives and the desire to receive external coaching support most often occurs when:
- Their role is made redundant and they are provided an Executive Outplacement package,
- They voluntarily leave an organisation and are taking time out to re – discover themselves,
- They start a new role in an organisation and are looking to make an impact in the first several months on board,
- They experience a form of existential crisis and want to make sense of complexity,
- Simply reach a point in life where many career and life goals have been achieved yet they remain dissatisfied and want to rediscover their purpose, vision and establish new goals.
Click READ MORE below for a case study on how we supported two senior executives in their career transition with great results for both the organisation they departed and for themselves.