Who is this for?
We deliver coach training for:
• Middle Managers who are new to a leadership role
• Middle and Senior Managers who are motivated to improve their coaching skills
• High potentials
Coaching is a core capability underpinning leadership effectiveness. Being an effective manager who possesses strong coaching skills is paramount to becoming an effective leader. An effective leader who is able to motivate their team members through purposeful coaching can facilitate higher employee engagement, greater discretionary effort, and higher performance.
• Foundation knowledge of the mindset, skills, methods and techniques that underpin coaching in organisations.
• Practice knowledge, learning how to apply the foundation knowledge in organisational coaching.
• Personal knowledge of your organisational coaching capability growth via our Manager as Coach 360 Degree Survey deployed at start and end of the laboratory series
The Coach Training is offered in a variety of customisable formats that meet the need of any organisation or team:
• Open-enrollment course (2 or 3-day advanced option)
• In House training (2 or 3-day advanced option)